Cash4net - financial functions for .NET
The financial math functions allow the calculation of key economic data. All operations are ported from Emacs calc. Currently library supports following operations in decimal accuracy:
- Depreciation of an asset for a specified period (ddb)
- Future value of an investment (fv)
- Number of periods for an investment (nper)
- Net present value of an investment (npv)
- Payment for a loan based on constant payments and a constant interest rate (pmt)
- Present value of an investment (pv)
- Interest rate per period of an annuity (ratel)
- Straight-line depreciation of an asset (sln)
- Sum-of-years' digits depreciation of an asset (syd)
Additional information is available under documentation page.
There's also interesting library under
this link - arex which extends basic array type in .net applications.